Wählen Sie eines der unten angeführten FAQ-Themen, dann eine FAQ. Sollten Sie eine Frage haben welche hier nicht beantwortet ist, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte.
Allgemeine Fragen zum Joomla! CMS
fheklrjwer asldkf jasodfij
At the Board meeting in Izmir (2012), it was decided to include new and relevant Networks on the EAAS Networks section of the website, and the members approved the following procedure:
* Groups wishing to be included on the EAAS Networks page should submit their proposal to the General-Secretary.
* The Decision to include a new Network will usually be made by the Officers in consultation with the web manager, and will be reported to the Board at its next meeting.
* Groups wishing to be included on the EAAS Networks page should be able to demonstrate that they fit within the academic remit of EAAS, are likely to be of benefit to the EAAS membership, and that they have some tangible link with the EAAS and/or a national constituent member association.
* Groups are responsible for keeping their information up to date and accurate.
* The EAAS will assume no financial costs when including a Group on the EAAS Networks page.
* The Officers may remove a Group from the EAAS Networks webpage if it becomes inactive, fails to update its information accurately, or if for any other reason the listing is deemed inappropriate. Removal from the EAAS Networks list would be reported to the Board at its next meeting.